Thursday, November 12, 2009

Onto Something Interesting!

Okay now that the introductory post has been christened for about five minutes, the blogging begins!

I've got a handful of local reporters (the Oakland Press, Free Press and Detroit News) that I'm following on Twitter. First, the Freepress loves to spam up my wall with a million stories. But at least they're getting the news out for those that are interested in seeing it.

I found several posts pretty interesting. Not bad for a first day on twitter, right? The first one I want to talk about I actually heard on the radio this morning but see again on Larry King's twitter page is about the interview with Carrie Prejean--the Miss California girl that was kicked out of the pageant--and oh man this girl... I can't believe she is writing a book. The motives behind why you would want to settle the lawsuit you filed, which they countered, is not something that is included in the discussions between the two parties. You can give your reasoning behind not going to court to argue about the subject you care so much about! She does not seem very intelligent in this interview and I cracked up hearing it this morning and all over again watching it this evening.

Secondly, not nearly as much to say but still interesting to me, is what's going on with Chris Osgood? I haven't read anything and I check a couple sites daily to read about the Wings--maybe I need new sites? He was playing great, had some stellar numbers for his last couple games, and Howard jumps in to play Columbus. No problems by me, I think Howard has to prove himself and Columbus is a good test. Now Howard is starting again tonight, not positive but I don't think he's ever played back-to-back in the NHL, against Vancouver. And his backup goalie will be Daniel Larsson from Grand Rapids. Who the hell is that? And what's wrong with Ozzie?

PS- if anyone has other local reporters, or you are a local reporter, please feel free to comment with a link to your page so I can follow your updates, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment